Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my take on everyday cuisine. I'm very passionate about food whether it be cooking, baking, or creating my own recipes. I hope that you find the recipes easy to understand and recreate at home. If you have any requests please let me know!

Monday, March 26, 2012

It's all very pinteresting.

I have taken more than a short break from blogging for many reasons. First because of time constraints and second because I was for a short while concerned that at some point I would possibly want to use these recipes in the future in a kitchen of my own. I was reassured by a friend that if your food is good, it doesn't matter if people can make it themselves with your exact recipe they will still come to you to make it. They like being in on the secret but they also want to taste the magic you make. It was good advice, strong advice. I appreciated it. From there time constraints took over again. Here I am though ready to make a comeback and test all of those recipes for you. Luckily since taking my break a delightful website has caught my attention by the name of Pinterest. I don't even have to try and look for a recipe they are literally right in front of my face all day.

I hope you all will continue to read and please let me know if there is something you would like me to try for you or if you would like me to come up with a recipe. Do you have a whole chicken in the freezer you don't know what to do with? How about a cupboard full of canned vegetables? Can't find a good vegetarian or vegan option for something you love? Let me know and I'll do a recipe just for you.


Beaucoup d'amour, de rire souvent, et bien mange

xoxo
Susan

1 comment: